“The only thing greater than a brilliant business plan is a team of people that can execute it successfully.”
Unleash the Power of Teamwork…
Whatever good or service you provide to the world, if more than one person is required to do it, your greatest challenge may be getting them to work well, together.
With an overwhelming amount of information and options available to both consumers and to top talent, the requirements for leaders have never been so challenging. How your teams function will mean the difference between executing your vision and failure.
Measurable ROI in no Time…
Optimal outcomes for you and your business will not magically happen. They are achieved by investing in the development of your teams toward specific measurable results:
- Evolving to meet new business demands
- Employee happiness & turnover reduction
- Improved communication & efficiency of execution
- Bringing a unified voice to branding, marketing and sales
- Increased customer lifetime value
- All the benefits of a collaborative work environment
There Could Be Tremendous Cost of Inaction…
The rewards of deploying high-functioning teams in your organization are clear – but the costs of toxic or inefficient work environments are not always so obvious.
You see opportunity out there, but your teams may be slow to execute and you’re just not getting there.
Teamwork is the oil in the machine that brings creativity, thought leadership and incredible agility.
Looks empty but my glass is always full when I’m with these 2 ❤️🔥 ... See MoreSee Less
... See MoreSee Less
About to turn it up and have some fun at the beautiful Sweetgrass Inn on Isle of Palms 🤩 #strengths #betrueteam #sales #eventmanagement #hospitality ... See MoreSee Less
Just the vision of a room anticipating your arrival is exciting! ❤️💐
“Why is the word team so important to me?” Easy answer. There’s power in numbers. As an individual, I can do lots of great things. As a team, I can do more—-better, faster, different. Burdens are lighter when shared, talent is greater when combined. I can’t be all things to everyone. I can only be in one place at a time. But when I connect with like-minded, generous people who want to share their talents, impact the world and the people in it in a positive way, so many more things seem possible, even probable. ... See MoreSee Less
Gorgeous in NYC tonight ❤️❤️❤️ ... See MoreSee Less
#celebrating ... See MoreSee Less
I was asked this question today: “How do you rise above when you feel like you’re in the trenches of a toxic work environment?” What a great question from a caring employee.
Here were my answers:
1. Realize that you ARE above that circumstance already because of who you are. You being there is just geography.
2. Acknowledge that there’s a reason you happen to be there at this particular moment. Instead of asking your why you’re there, ask yourself and your higher power “What” you’re meant to be learning OR affecting while you’re there. Is there some impact you can make that would benefit more people than just yourself? Maybe you are there to be an agent of great change.
3. Do NOT cross a line where the toxicity is stealing your spirit, usurping your talents or encroaching on your quality of life in general. Work is work. Otherwise they would call it vacation. But if you find yourself being poisoned by it, let’s think about and create an exit strategy.
4. Most important- of all the things- remember that you are making an empowered choice to stay OR to leave. You are NOT stuck in any way. There are options for you EVERYWHERE. They need you WAY more than you need them. You’re in charge of your life. You get to make the choices that fulfill you. When the challenge/opportunity you’re in convinces you that it’s immovable, let’s go change some lives where people are open to it!
What are you thoughts about this question and my answers? Curious as to how many people may be in a similar position right now. Top talent ALWAYS has options.
❤️👍🏻👊🏻🥂 ... See MoreSee Less
I left a very toxic place a few years ago.. I felt like I was the mediator, the liaison and the person everyone came to because they had no where else to turn to. which I knew I was helping but it eventually stole my spirit and my joy.. hence why I left, and why I’m at the place I am now, where I get to help make a difference daily with our patients and feeling the value of my work and my team being appreciated 🙏🏻 Life is too short to settle
What a great example of how important your thoughts are when dealing with challenging situations. Thank you for the reminder that I am in control of my thoughts and reactions!
I wonder if anyone else was reading this in Kimrey’s accent?? 😘 Perfect advise- some that I will definitely use!
Toxicity in work cultures, unfortunately stems from leadership and the “buy-in” of ensuring that these practices do not occur. I can certainly relate! I have always been a fan of what your organization accomplishes and what you are doing to help recognize and recover an organization’s core values WITHIN leadership teams. Far too many times, we see (especially in hospitality) that leadership stems from individuals who may not have had solid leadership training, and that they are in those positions as a result of hard work and talent in their departments, but that does not necessarily make a good LEADER. The culture crumbles without the practice and the buy-in of ensuring the protection of the organizations values WITHIN the company, not just its stakeholders and clientele 😉
The absolutely right answers to this question!
God opened a door for me and I stepped on faith and I'm happy im out of that environment.. thank you Jesus
I recently removed myself. I won't deal with a drunken GM. Fighting very high up management isn't something I cared to deal with. I did report him but still decided to leave
Nowadays the Work environment in General is toxic, across the board. I've left a few jobs because of this. I can't afford to leave another one. I'm Learning to detach and hold my boundries etc.🤷♀️
Having a realization that this reality is totally fake and rigged helps too. Knowing there's an external force controlling everything and everyone like a video game helps explain why good things happen to bad people and why bad things happen to good people. Life's a twisted game. Knowing that I'd say is most important.
Remove yourself nothing is more important than your peace
Perfect and profound advice for a common problem. AMEN
Amen and most definitely
Amen and most definitely
Better idea: unionize
Leave the government job
I needed this today that's exactly where I am at
Real talk ❤️
Shut up with your Walmart speech.
Love you Vegas Team!!! @marriottgrandchateau ... See MoreSee Less
I miss all those people. 🥰🥰🥰
Love this! Chateau is the best! Kimrey is the best!
Kimrey Davis Tefft + True Team = Perfection! “Better Together, Now More Than Ever” is still our teams motto and is recited every day as a reminder of how lucky we all are to have such a strong team. It’s the perfect start to having amazing days! ♥️👏
Omg love this so much!! 😂💗